- Duration: 10 weeks
Indian Navy Sailor Selection Procedure
There would be a Written Paper (only for AA & SSR profile).
Exam pattern: The question paper is bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type. The question paper contains questions from English, General Knowledge, Science, and Mathematics.
There is be a Musical Screening Test for the position of sailor musician.
- Applications are received through Ordinary Post only and no other mode of dispatch is acceptable.
- Eligible shortlisted candidates are sent Call-Up letters, indicating date, time and place for examination as scheduled.
- Results of the Written Test are generally declared on the same day.
- Written test is followed by PFT, which is then followed by a medical examination; this may take 3 – 4 days depending on external factors and service requirements.
- Medically Temporarily Unfit will be referred to a Military Hospital within 21 days of first medical examination for review.
- If declared medically unfit, you may appeal of for a specialist opinion; pay Rs. 40 Military Receivable Order (MRO) in the government treasury within 21 days (no other medical fitness certificate will be considered).
- The All India Merit list will be prepared and list of selection of candidates will be displayed centre wise at respective Recruitment Centers; final enrollment is still subject to Medical Test at the INS Chilka.