- Students: 44
- Duration: 10 weeks
- This Selection Test is to become an Airman of IAF and is not for selection as Commissioned Officers/Pilots/Navigators.
- This Selection Test is only for eligible MALE (Indian/
Nepalese) candidates. Females are not eligible.
- Applicant can be a civilian or a serving NCs(E) of Indian Air Force. If you are a civilian, then you must be an unmarried male candidate. If you are a serving NCs(E) of IAF you can be married or unmarried male, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria of the respective date of the birth block.
- The testing procedure for recruitment as Airmen in IAF consists of three phases as outlined below:-
- Phase-I Online Written Test (At an allotted Centre)
- Phase-II Physical Fitness Test, AT-I and AT-II Test (At Airmen Selection Centre of IAF)
- Phase-III Medical Fitness Test (At a Medical Centre of IAF)
All successfully registered candidates will be issued with an Admit Card for Phase-I on their respective e-mail IDs.The admit card can also be downloaded from candidate login. The list of candidates shortlisted for Phase-II, based on their performance in Phase-I online test, will be subsequently uploaded on https://airmenselection.cdac.
in and will be issued with a new admit card on their registered e-mail IDs for Phase-II test at an Airmen Selection Centre.
For Phase-I Test: No original document/photocopy is required to be carried by the candidates for appearing in Phase-I online written test. Candidates are to carry only a coloured printout of their Admit